Saturday 14 July 2012

Pippa update

(If you are not sure of the beginning of this story please feel free to read the original post about it here)

Well I took DEM's (sorry I am not sure of your real name, or a website to link) advice and I went back to the location where I bought the handbag and spoke to the manager, who just happened to be the person that I have been on this entire 'Pippa Handbag Journey' with. We discussed options and the email response from Modalu (which I brought with me). After much thought we together decided that it would be best for me to continue to use the one I have with the 'damage' and she was going to order me a new one, in the same size and colour. When the new one comes in (expected in August) I will just do a straight exchange. She was so sweet and wonderful about it.

She simply said 'well that is your handbag you shouldn't be without it. I will just get a new one in for you'

She is an awesome person. Totally will buy more things from that store. And probably more specifically from her. Is that a bad thing?? To only want to purchase from a particular person? Hmmmm not sure.

OOh and another Filofax post is coming soon, and I am hoping to tape my first ever youtube video on my Malden in the next week or so, so I will try and link that here as well.

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Steph! No worries re: my name. It's Deborah. :-)

    What great customer service! That's fantastic that she is allowing you to continue using yours until your new one arrives. Now you'll be able to look forward to getting a new bag that won't have the issues that concerned you! Great. As for whether its a bad thing to purchase things from only one particular place or person...I don't think that's bad at all! It makes your buying experience more positive, allows you to form a relationship with the company and that particular person, and it reinforces to the sales associate that providing top-notch service pays off!

    Do you think you'll give another update when you receive your new bag?

    Thanks much for updating! I was very curious about what you had decided to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...I can't wait to see your next FF review and your video!!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-ha, another Modalu fan. I have the black in large. It used be called the Bristol but they renamed in after a certain lady with a famous derrière.

    It's a great bag, so practical for work without looking too office-like. I can slide A4 papers into the tall section and keep my personal stuff out of sight in the other compartments.

    I saw the toffee (large and small) the other day, and I had to tear myself away. Mind you I could be persuaded with a 10% discount voucher!

    ReplyDelete